STRATEGIES THAT DRIVE SALES WITH EACH GENERATION
Never before have one generation’s selling hot buttons been another generation’s instant deal breakers. Should you focus your efforts on the latest mobile trend, creating an unforgettable in-store experience or driving referrals the old-fashioned way? Knowing how to sell to each generation at the same time—and seeing the data to prove it—means the difference between fast growth and lost sales.
In Selling Across Generations, bestselling author Jason Dorsey exposes new generational truths that will change how you think about selling to each generation at the same time. Packed with ready-to-use actions, insights and the latest data, this presentation delivers results.
Jason was a huge success at our annual Micros Users Conference. He took the time to understand our audience of technical professionals and delivered a powerful keynote address that truly struck a chord. I wish I had allotted more time than one hour for him to speak, and so did my attendees.
Louise Casamento, Vice President of Marketing
Your attendees leave this program able to:
- Understand each generation’s buying mindset
- Transform costly generational disconnects into profitable selling points
- Act on proven strategies that drive new lead generation, close sales and boost referrals
Jason Dorsey is not available through speaker bureaus.
Selling Across Generations: Strategies That Drive Sales With Each Generation
Generational KEYNOTE AND generations training
Every generation buys differently. Never before have one generation’s selling hot buttons been so similar to another generation’s deal breakers. To compete and win you must know how to sell to all four generations in today’s marketplace—and prepare for an emerging fifth generation.
In Selling Across Generations, Jason shows you exactly how to sell and market to Gen Y (aka Millennials), Gen X, Boomers and Traditionalists based on their purchasing pathways™. You leave this program with the insights and practical strategies necessary to sell each generation whether they buy with a handshake or a mouse click.
Your sales and marketing leaders leave this program able to:
- Understand the critical differences for selling to Millennial consumers, Gen X, Boomers and Traditionalists in one marketplace
- Adapt to each generation’s purchasing pathway™ to quickly close sales
- Implement best-practices sales tactics that work in-person, in-store, online, and via mobile device