HOW GEN Y EMPLOYEES CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Gen Y, also known as Millennials, is the fastest-growing generation in the workforce today. Along with timely skills and valuable ambition, they bring a unique workplace mindset that can frustrate even the most experienced leaders and managers. You may have seen this in everything from Gen Y texting at work, to their new definition of “business casual”—even if they have several fancy degrees.
In Y-Size Your Business, bestselling author Jason Dorsey reveals new generational truths about Gen Y that directly determine their workplace performance. He separates stereotypes from real data, and provides specific strategies that can dramatically increase Gen Y recruiting, retention, motivation and much more.
Jason Dorsey’s presentation was informative, engaging and relevant. Our team left motivated to better connect with their Gen Y employees. I personally learned a lot and am proof that he can teach an old Boomer new tricks!
Greg Creed, President and Chief Concept Officer
Taco Bell Corp.
Your attendees leave this program able to:
- Separate Gen Y myth from fact to understand Gen Y’s employment mindset
- Act on ready-to-use workplace strategies that maximize Gen Y recruitment, retention, motivation and performance
- Drive Gen Y communication and innovation within a multigenerational workforce
Jason Dorsey is not available through speaker bureaus.
GENERATIONAL KEYNOTE AND MILLENNIALS TRAINING
Generation Y, also called Millennials, is the fastest growing demographic in today’s workforce. Along with a new definition of “business casual,” Millennials and Gen Y bring a different set of workplace beliefs, priorities, and communication styles. Gen Y’s employee mindset can be a costly challenge or a strategic opportunity depending entirely how leaders respond.
In Y-Size Your Business, Jason Dorsey—The Gen Y Guy—provides an unforgettable insider’s perspective into Gen Y and Millennials. He then shares proven “no coddling” strategies for quickly developing Millennials recruitment, motivation, and performance. Attendees leave with ready-to-use actions that drive Gen Y results from our very first day at work.
Your executives and managers leave this results-driven program able to:
- Learn Millennials and Generation Y’s unique worldview from the perspective of an insider. (Jason even explains why Gen Y doesn’t use vowels in text messages.)
- Engage Millennails and Gen Y employees from our first day at work. This is critical because Gen Y decides on our first day if we will stay with an employer long term.
- Impact your organization with ready-to-use, frontline-tested actions that attract, motivate, and retain Gen Y and Millennials while saving you money.